California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE
In this notice, “we”, “us”, “our” and “Skylight Health Group” means Skylight Health Group, being the entity to which you are applying to work.
About this privacy notice
This privacy notice sets out the categories of your personal information we collect and the purposes for which we use it in accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
By personal information we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Personal information does not include consumer information that is deidentified or aggregate consumer information. By consumer, we mean a natural person who is a California resident, however identified, including by any unique identifier.
Please read the information set out below before submitting your CV/resume and/or application form to us.
Personal information that we collect about you
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information that you provide to us or one of our affiliates.We will process information that you give us by submitting any applications. This information is likely to include:
- your full name, date of birth, gender, nationality, education and qualification details, marital status, home address and home telephone number, mobile telephone number, email address, employment history, other application details, your resume / CV, cover letter, copies of your transcripts and/or education certificates, writing sample, results of online tests, assessments and interview information and photograph, if provided;
- information regarding your previous work experience and salary or salary expectations, as applicable;
- immigration information, including a copy of your passport, driver’s license, visa and/or work permit;
- disability information; and
- diversity monitoring information (including race, ethnic origin, gender and sexual orientation).
- Information we obtain from other sources.This is likely to include information about you, such as:
- details of your suitability to work with us, your past performance at work, your character, verification of the information that you provide to us as part of your application, and if legally permitted, any history concerning criminal convictions, from third party references that you provide to us, from your previous and/or current employers, opinions expressed by others about you and from third party background checking services or a previous employer or other referee.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be stored and processed by us in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- to assess your job application (including, in some cases, verifying your qualifications, education and references with those third parties you name), for administrative purposes during the recruitment process and to make recruitment decisions;
- to check your right to work in the relevant jurisdiction;
- to allow us to monitor for equal opportunities;
- to make reasonable adjustments in the case of disability;
- for compliance with any legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subject (including compliance with any request from regulatory authorities or other relevant public authorities);
- for the prevention and detection of crime or fraud, subject to local law; and
- in the context of the possible sale or restructuring of all or part of our business or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
In certain circumstances, your failure to provide personal information that we request from you may impact our ability to meet the above purposes.
How to contact us
If you would like further information on the collection or use of your personal information, please submit questions, comments and requests by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org